What are some of the reasons why my medical or dental bills are not being paid by the insurance carrier?
Reasons for this would include:
- The provider (doctor, facility, etc.) is not in your network.
- The insurance carrier may have no record of the referral (if the procedure for which you are being billed required a referral from your PCP).
- The provider never billed the insurance carrier.
- There is a “coding” problem on the bill from the provider’s office.
- Depending on your plan, it may not be a covered expense.
- Your plan wasn’t in place on the date of service.
As a reminder, please fax to us any bills in question at 770.499.9882. Claims resolution assistance is one of the services we gladly offer our clients.